Nutrition facts per serving (makes 6 servings): Calories 84; 1g Protein, 15g carbohydrate; 2g Fat; 204mg sodium
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Scrub and dry sweet potatoes, beets and squash. Peel vegetables and dry again.
- Dice sweet potatoes, beets and squash into 1/2-inch size cubes. Cutting them into uniform pieces will provide more uniform roasting.
- Lay diced vegetables on a rimmed baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chopped herbs. Toss together until all pieces are coated.
- Roast in preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.