Nutrition facts per serving (makes 8 servings): Calories 285; 13g Protein, 40g carbohydrate; 8g Fat (2g Saturated Fat); 490mg sodium
- Combine shredded cabbage and sliced onion with lime juice and one pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cumin, chili powder, remaining pinch of salt and cilantro or Italian parsley.
- Bake fish sticks according to package directions.
- Wrap the stack of tortillas in a slightly damp, clean kitchen or paper towel and microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds.
- To assemble tacos stack two warmed tortillas together. Spread 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture down the center of the top tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of the cabbage mixture and two fish sticks.